VLC Media Player for iOS allows you to play a wide range of different movie files on your iOS device. VLC Media Player for iOS supports all Video and Audio formats that your iOS device unable to recognize. It is as same as the desktop version of VLC Media player which supports a vast range of file formats. VLC Media Player for iOS also supports subtitle files by allowing you to apply subtitles in SRT format to Video files. Even you can get a lot of options for the subtitles like font size, color etc.
Download Vlc Media Player For iOS
Along with the standard playback options, VLC Media Player for iOS has the options such as Picture Controls, Playback Speed, and the aspect ratio. It will give you all the ways to get movies and series onto your iOS devices. VLC Media Player for iOS also supports streaming from UPnP media servers or uploading files using a WIFI connection. If you are a iOS user then it is worth to have VLC Media Player on your device. In this article, we will tell you how to download and install the VLC Media Player for iOS. if you even have a windows 8 or windows 10 operating system you can go through VLC Media Player for Windows 8 Besides that, we are also listing the features of VLC media player for your assistance.
Technical Details About Vlc Media Player For iOS
- Name of the Application: VLC Media Player.
- Operating System: iOS 7.0 or later.
- License: Free
- Latest Version: 2.7.8
- Size of the File: 56.5MB
- Developer: VideoLAN
- Language: English and much more.
Features of VLC Media Player for iOS:
- It supports all the formats including exotic ones.
- It supports live streaming including RTSP and HLS.
- VLC Media Player comes with the video filters, fine seeking, and playback speed manipulation.
- It can be integrated with the Airplay and Bluetooth headsets.
- VLC also supports playback of compressed files.
- It is absolutely available for free of cost and compatible with the iOS and Windows.
- It is compatible with the iOS 7.0 or later
- You can also get the subtitles by applying the SRT files to the videos.
- It has got the Straightforward user interface.
- VLC for iOS supports Dropbox streaming and Google Drive.
Below, we are providing the step by step installation guide with respect to VLC Media Player for iOS. If you want to have more fun and entertainment on your iPhone or iPad then follow the steps mentioned below to install VLC on your devices. Before downloading the VLC, check the compatibility of your iOS device as we have given the technical details.
Steps to download and install VLC Media Player for iOS:
- Initially, download and install the Cydia on your iOS device if you have not installed.
- Now, open the Cydia and add http://rpetri.ch/repo in the sources field.
- After adding the new repo, navigate to the search option in Cydia.
- Search for the VLC Media Player in the search bar.
- As a result, you will find the VLC Media Player and then tap on it to start the installation process.
- You need to accept the terms and conditions to complete the installation.
- Within few seconds, VLC Media Player will be installed on your iOS device.
- Now, you can open it and avail all the features for free of cost.