VLC media player for chrome: VLC Media Player is an open source project developed by VideoLAN which allows you to play all the media formats. In simple words, VLC Media Player supports all the most popular Audio and Video formats. It comes with the core set of pre-installed codecs in order to play any type of file. VLC allows you download the additional codecs which can be regarded as the best thing about it. Once you install the VLC on your PC, you are allowed to stream live videos as well using the Internet. In general, VLC is available for Windows, Android, and iOS. In this article, we will provide you the information regarding VLC Media Player for Chrome browser.
VLC Media Player
Download Vlc Media Player For Chrome
VLC Media Player allows you to stream most video and audio files directly from the Google Chrome Browser. VLC Media Player for Chrome will help you educate your employees and also to catch up the latest web trends ti improve your Business. Google Chrome Browser supports the plugin required to use VLC. So, you need to download and install it on your Chrome to utilize the features of VLC Media Player. Remember one thing here, you can download the VLC Media Player for Chrome at without paying anything. Follow this article until the end as we will tell you how to download and install VLC Media Player for Chrome.
VLC Media Player Information and Version:
- Name of the Application: VLC Media Player.
- License: Free
- Operating System: All the Windows Versions.
- Developer: VideoLAN Project
- Language: English, Spanish, German, Indonesian etc.
- Category: Entertainment.
- Google Chrome Browser.
Here, we will tell you how to enable VLC Web Plugin on Google chrome browser. So, if you want to use the VLC on your browser then you need to make time for reading this tutorial. VLC plugin allows you play back videos in many formats in your Google chrome Browser. As we are providing the steps to enable the VLC plugin, it won’t be tough to install it in your chrome. Even though there are other media players for Chrome such as 5K Player, VLC has got the huge popularity because of its easy user interface. Below, we are listing the steps to download and install VLC Media Player for Chrome.
VLC Media Player
How to download and install VLC Media Player for Chrome:
- Now, restart your Chrome browser once and watch a test video to test whether the plugin is installed correctly or not.
If you want to enable VLC Web Plugin in your chrome browser, follow the below steps.
- Download the VLC Media Player and strat the installation.
- Click on the “Next” button displayed on the VLC setup wizard.
- On Choose components wizard, go to web plugins option and check the chrome plugin box.
- Next, click on next button and then click on install button.
- This process will enable the VLC Web Plugin in your Google Chrome browser.