VLC for Android: this article is all about VLC Media Player for Android. Vlc player allows you to play a wide range of different movie files on your Android device. VLC Media for Android supports almost all the types of video and audio formats. You can avail all the features of VLC player which are as same as Desktop version. Also, it supports subtitle files by allowing to apply the SRT files to the videos. Even you can change the color, font size of the subtitles in the VLC for Android.
Download VLC Player For Android
Along with the standard playback options, VLC Media Player for android comes with added options like Playback Speed, Picture Controls, aspect ratio etc. It will provide you all the ways to watch the movies on your android devices. It is worth to have the VLC Media Player on your android mobile to watch the video files. Here, we will tell you how to download and install the VLC media player for android. All the android users need to read this article until the end as to get the more information regarding VLC player.
For your assistance, we are providing the technical specifications which are required to install the VLC player. So that you can check the compatibility of your mobile with the VLC player. Also, we are listing out some of the best features which are to be known by every user.
- Name of the Application: VLC Media Player
- Operating System: Android
- Required Android Version: Android 2.2 and above
- License: Free
- Version: 2.0.6
- Size of the File: 16.09MB
- Updated on September 25, 2016
- Category: Entertainment
- Language: English and much more.
- Developer: VideoLAN
Once go through these technical specifications to check the compatibility and then proceed further to download the VLC player. Below, we are providing the list of features that VLC Media Player has.
Features of VLC Media Player for Android:
- It supports almost all the Video and Audio formats to play.
- It also supports for network streams including HLS.
- It is compatible with the Android version 2.2 and above.
- You can select multiple audio or subtitles tracks at a time.
- You are allowed to edit the Audio Equalizer.
- VLC Media Player comes with the fine seeking, video filters, and playback speed manipulation.
- It also supports Playback of compressed files.
- The user interface of the VLC player is Straightforward.
- You can download it from the play store for free of cost.
How to download and install VLC Media Player for Android:
VLC Media Player can be downloaded on your android mobile directly from the Google Play Store. Just follow the steps mentioned below to install the application easily on your android mobile.
- Open the Google Play Store and navigate to the search option.
- There type “VLC Media Player” in the search bar.
- As a result, you will find the application, just tap on it to start the installation process.
- Accept the terms and conditions, the installation will be completed within few seconds.
- Now, open the application and play the videos and audio files using VLC Media Player.
This is all about vlc media player for Android. if you have any doubts regarding the installation of VLC media player for Android do, comment below we will clarify all your doubts. Thank You!